CleanMeNext™ is a new mobile application that constantly communicates two-way to the front desk, keeping your front desk staff up-to-the-minute with room readiness. It also informs guests via text messages when their room is ready and if they have forgotten any items after check out. CleanMeNext™ also dynamically prioritizes the room cleaning schedule, simplifying and automating many of the duties that your housekeeper is now doing by hand. READ MORE»
The eRegistration option allows a guest to view their registration slip on a tablet device at the front desk, and sign electronically.
ResOnTheWeb™ version 2 is now available with a new and modernized look & feel. SEE SAMPLE SCREENS»
ResOnTheWeb™ allows hoteliers to bypass expensive OTAs and make it easy for your guests to book directly via your hotel’s website. AutoClerk’s ResOnTheWeb™ is an integrated, mobile friendly web-booking engine that connects your hotel’s proprietary web-site to AutoClerk’s PMS. ResOnTheWeb™ has many advanced features, which cannot be found in other 3rd party CRS systems, such as:
- Guest receive only one confirmation number, the PMS confirmation #
- Real-time, up-to-the-second room availability subject to holdbacks by room-type & run-of-house defined by hotel management for any future day
- Real-time, up-to-the-second room rates
- Guests will not have to change rooms during their stay because ResOnTheWeb makes sure that one specific room of the appropriate room type is available for the entire length of a guest stay
ResOnTheWeb’s webmaster, Scott Mansfield, can customize the booking screens to match the look and feel of your property’s current website. And for ResOnTheWeb support, you have one point of contact 24/7, which is AutoClerk’s help desk. If you already have ResOnTheWeb and wish to upgrade to ResOnTheWeb version 2, please make a request to Scott Mansfield at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AutoClerk’s webmaster and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) specialist Tony Andexler, specializes in creating and maintaining websites specifically for hoteliers. Tony can be reached at email@example.com
. Tony works closely with AutoClerk’s ResOnTheWeb webmaster, Scott Mansfield, to make sure your hotel’s website and ResOnTheWeb booking engine blend well with one another.
One of the most challenging jobs for a hotelier is smart & timely revenue management. AutoClerk now offers 2-way interfaces to two different Revenue Management Systems (RMS) — Duetto & iRates. Both interfaces keep the RMS constantly updated with all reservation activity, so that the RMS can analyze pace & pickup 24/7 so as to provide optimum pricing recommendations to your revenue manager or general manager. With a single click of a mouse you can update PMS room rates, and then have these rates automatically update all your outside channels, including GDS, OTA and your hotel’s web-booking engine. On a single screen you can see a compilation of all the pertinent information, including your competitive set, so that you can make the best decisions for setting rates.
Improve your email confirmation letters to guests. AutoClerk’s eLetter service automatically generates welcome emails prior to arrival, thank-you emails after checkout, and features an option for a customer satisfaction survey. All the emails can be customized by AutoClerk’s eLetter webmaster to suit your needs, and emails re-size automatically when guests view the email from their mobile device, such as an iPhone. A new On/Off configuration option is available so that a reservation Modify or Cancel will automatically generate a guest email. READ MORE»
Protect your hotel’s valuable data with IP Backup, AutoClerk’s automated daily service that runs invisibly in the background. It sends an up-to-date encrypted copy of your hotel’s AutoClerk PMS data to a data-center to protect you from catastrophic PMS data loss. This is especially useful for those AutoClerk customers that have non-dedicated servers.
Credit cards can be automatically validated & tokenized when entered into a reservation, ensuring guest credit cards are in good standing, and improving data security by reducing your hotel’s PCI scope. This new feature must be enabled by an AutoClerk technician. Please call 925-284-1005 x2 to request it be enabled.
AutoClerk PMS is now certified to work with EMV for chip credit card processing in two different ways — with Shift4 (as a gateway) or a direct connect to credit card processor without Shift4. We’re happy to discuss EMV with you, including the pros & cons of all your choices. To reach Mohammed, please call 925-284-1005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Modernizing your hotel front desk infrastructure to meet EMV standards has the following advantages:
- Offers guests modern mobile payment alternatives– EMV readers can accept wireless Google Wallet, Apple Pay & Samsung Pay;
- Reduces liability/chargebacks– hoteliers processing cards with chips the old-fashioned way are now liable for fraud instead of the issuing bank;
- Captures electronic guest signature– upon check-in, guests can sign using built-in electronic signatures pads on the EMV readers, making signature retrieval easier/faster;
- Reduces vulnerability to hackers within hotels’ network– data coming out of the EMV readers is encrypted;
- Reduces PCI footprint– encrypted EMV reader data cannot be decrypted by anyone at the hotel, not even AutoClerk PMS, making your PCI compliance easier;
- Meets expectations of security-savvy guests – guests appreciate merchants that take extra steps to protect their credit cards from theft.
Other improvements to credits cards and data security:
- New configuration option that allows you to decide if you want the credit card information copied to a new reservation from an existing reservation.
- A clerk does not need full credit card view rights to post advance deposit or use existing reservation’s credit card at check-in.
- There are now many more options when posting corrections involving credit cards to historical folios. You can use the credit card from the reservation, transaction, folio or add a new credit card. So even though the credit card was not used during guest stay it is still available to use for posting after a guest departs.
- Reservation retention period is now configurable. You can choose how long to keep past reservations (instead of the default 90 days).
- Clerks will be automatically logged out of the PMS after 15 minutes of non-use by default. Configurable up to 30 minutes.
You can restrict access to Void Posting by user permission level.